On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 08:02:39PM -0500, Tony Mantler wrote:

> Authenticated X sessions make me want to kill people.

> Please do enlighten me, SSH folk, how do I disable authentication on ssh
> tunneled X sessions?

Why bother tunneling it through SSH in the first place, if you want
to have a total lack of security?

> (and no, "don't do that" or "set DISPLAY manually" are not appropriate
> answers, thanks)

Turn on X11 forwarding in both the client and the server and type
"ssh otherhostname" and it works automatically.

If that's not what you want to hear, then you need to give some more
background for your question.