Hello All,
I just installed the 3.0.0 Windows SSH client in Non-commercial mode on
my windows 2000 laptop. If I open the client and connect to a server all
is fine until I click on the "Quick Connect" or one of the other
profiles. If I am connected to a machine when I do this, the client
crashes and I have to start over again. This seems to happen only when
there is not the license.dat file there. If I use one of my personal
keys then all is well.

The only major difference I see between the client on the laptop and the
one on the desktop (which uses a key) is that the laptop is build 199,
and the desktop is 195...

Does any one else have this problem? Or know of a fix?

thanks
jason