[ On Friday, August 10, 2001 at 10:15:04 (+0900), J Grant wrote: ]
> Subject: [ssh]: Subject emails
>
> I have a small request, could the moderator of the email list add [ssh]:
> to the subject of emails that go through this list please?
>
> It would be simpler to search for emails I file then and also I can
> reply to important emails quicker.
>
> Would anyone else be interested in this subject modification?

NO!  Absolutely not!

> This is a request, i have only just joined so I dont want to sound
> authoritive.

There are at least three other headers to filter/sort with.

If/when the list is moved to ssh.com it may even gain more headers.

Almost every modern mail reader can trivially filter and/or sort on any
of the already available headers.  If yours can't it's high time you
upgraded to something that can.

There's absolutely no need to have the MLM software pollute a
sender-defined header with redundant information that only gets in the
way and takes up valuable space.

--
                                                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Planix, Inc. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;   Secrets of the Weird <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>