Geoff, Lee and all others.  My apologies  I am the Dumb A## that stirred up
this hornets nest.  Partially trying to be funny and partially trying to
figure out what the pressure in metric converted to english units.  I should
have kept my trap shut (or fingers off the keyboard).
  I am just an old codger who was brought up on the english measurement
system and find it difficult to convert.  It has been a sore spot with me
when I get drawings that are in metric and all my tools and instruments are
in english.

              PLEASE FORGIVE MY MISGUIDED ATTEMPT AT HUMOR!!!