From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 3:02 PM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Units

I am not, and never have, considered myself a modeler or a miniaturist. I
feel that the level of frustration produced by such endeavors are not worth
the effort -- as far as I am concerned, there never has been and never will
be, a true "scale model" of anything UNTIL you come up with a way to make
scale atoms and molecules!
Nuff said, now lets just have fun playing with these fascinating little
critters, no matter how you measure them!
Keep your steam up!
Walt &  Mr. Lunkenheimer