You mention the Ark-Plas are not for use when the line is pressurized.  I
was wondering if connection to a Goodall type valve is technically
considered pressurized.  The valve has no pressure when connecting, but of
course when one begins to pump then pressure is being pumped against through
a one way valve. So, can the Ark-Plas connect through a check valve?