Group,

I have researched the couplers that have been brought up. I contacted the company that makes them and gave them our use requirements. I have obtained the part numbers for their recommendations and am getting pricing and availability info in the morning. I'll post that when I receive it.

If you are interested in them after we get that info let me know. I would be willing to handle a group purchase of them and get them disseminated to those that are wanting them. The company that manufactures them is only a couple hours away as are several of their distributors.

Andre'