While I don't have an Aster Lion, I DO have Marcus' booklet on making and installing the axle pump. First rate ! Clear drawings. Great photos. If you can't get him to make any of the kits, his booklet would walk you through making the pump yourself.

royce in SB

Joe Betsko wrote:
Hello,

Last week, I emailed Geoff Calver about an axle pump for the Lion. He forwarded my inquiry to the builder of the axle pump as shown on the G1MRA website http://www.gaugeone.org/story_behind_the_axle_driven_wat.htm . This morning, Markus replied. Unfortunately, he is out of the kits from the last batch he made. He is, however, willing to make more if at least two more persons want one for their Lion.

Please reply if you want one and I will help coordinate.

Regards,
Joe