I too have been watching how many people are turning to radio control.
I still prefer the old hands on engine driving, maybe my age is
showing?

I recently heard of someone who suggested that the control could be
done via a computer! and video used to ensure the operator had a
complete overview. I thought to myself I am much to lazy for all this
complexity. I would just buy a video of the real thing and enjoy a
crate of beer as I watched it, knowing I would not have to re-rail
something as it screwed up in the worst possible way. ie "Murphy's
Law".

I'll have to ask my grandchildren if there is a live steam "Game boy".

The Christmas feast is behind us. May I take this opportunity to  wish
all contributors a healthy and prosperous new year and a good "head of
steam" for the days when you want to have a days steaming and the
household authorities remind us all those things they want done around
the house.

Work, is a scourge on the drinking class.

Have fun
Bert
-------------------------
Bert &  Edmunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to