The Newsletter and Journal of The Gauge One Model Railway Association
notes in the Trade News section: Les Allen and Roger Crowe bought
Walsall Model Industries from Geoff Brown October 2005. I have enjoyed
this publication for a few years.
        Walsall model Industries
        Unit 7, North street Ind. Estate
        Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 8AU
        Tel/Fax: 01922 633718
        e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
 Les Allen and Roger Crowe bought Walsall Model Industries from Geoff
Brown October 2005.

Catalogues available:
Components & Materials for 2.20 Pound Sterling
Locomotive & Wagon Kits for Gauge 1 for 1.20 Pound Sterling

~ Gary, scudding over Terror Trestle
http://community.webshots.com/user/raltzenthor  
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy/ 


Gary,

Thanks for the info. I had found the "applegate" listing already. I am
still
hoping to hear from any of our UK-based list members about a possible
email
address. I want to avoid feeding nickels into the local pay phone as
long as
possible.

Steve

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to