>Matthew,

Thanks for the info, the engine appears to be wonderful and the 
instructions are implicit! ( looks like the old  Merlin Matterhorn 
but that is all!) I wonder why it cannot be imported to Canada or the 
USA, Whose policy is that I wonder?  Anyway there is an Email and web 
site on the PDF which I shall have to check when I can drag myself 
away from the World Cup!!

Happy Steaming

Geoff.

>Hi,
>
>I like hear from list members if they have any
>experience with or comments on the simple but neat
>coal-fired engine  Casper:
>
>http://www.modelbouwatelier.nl/Casper%20loc%20ENGELS%20handleiding.pdf
>
>Regards,
>
>Matthew
>
>__________________________________________________
>Do You Yahoo!?
>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>http://mail.yahoo.com
>_______________________________________________
>SSLiveSteam mailing list
>Send messages: [email protected]
>Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
>Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to