Tried to post this to the sslivesteam list on Tuesday, but the message got
bounced back. Try again.

Steve


On 6/20/06, Steve Shyvers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> As of yesterday, 6/19/06, I received both of the Walsall catalogs
> (Components & Materials and Locomotives & Rolling Stock). Enclosed was a
> receipt for the Visa card charges, including air postage.
>
> Elapsed time was eight days from my original email inquiry.  Total cost
> will be about $11 or $12 US. I am impressed with Walsall's responsiveness.
>
>
> Steve
>
>
> On 6/14/06, Steve Shyvers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  First thing Monday morning I received an email response from Walsall
> > about their catalogs. Message stated that Visa was okay for catalog orders.
> > So yesterday I sent an international airmail letter off to Walsall with a
> > formal catalog request and appropriate credit card info.
> >
> > I will let you all know what happens next.
> >
> > Steve
> >
> >
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060622/b384baeb/attachment.html
_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to