Hi Paul,

      Sorry I loaned mine out to a guy in Roseville. I hear he moved to 
Arizona and did not return it back to me!.

      Do not know if the group wants to purchase s "group" slip roller 
following the above experience.

      Maybe you should by your own and keep quiet or charge $50+ loner fee..

      Tony D.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Paul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 6:05 PM
Subject: [SSLiveSteam] slip rolller


>I am trying to find someone in the bay area that has a small slip roller
> that I can rent or borrow  or in the stead maybe purchase one as a group 
> one
> from Harbor Freight .
>
> Paul
>
> _______________________________________________
> SSLiveSteam mailing list
> Send messages: [email protected]
> Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
> Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html
> 

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to