On 07/22/2014 02:03 PM, Pavel Reichl wrote:
I finally tested the patches and it seems to me to be working with AD and LDAP provider, but does not seem to work with IPA provider.

I was not able to create an user in IPA with some upper case so I had to change it directly in LDAP.

This is what I see when using ipa:

ipa user-find max
--------------
1 user matched
--------------
  User login: MaX
  First name: xx
  Last name: AAA
  Home directory: /home/max
  Login shell: /bin/sh
  Email address: m...@ipa.work
  UID: 1994000038
  GID: 1994000038
  Account disabled: False
  Password: False
  Kerberos keys available: False
----------------------------
Number of entries returned 1
----------------------------

This is what I see when using sssd as ipa client:

case_sensitive = preserving:
getent group m...@ipa.work
m...@ipa.work:*:1994000038:

case_sensitive = false:
getent group m...@ipa.work
m...@ipa.work:*:1994000038:

case_sensitive = true:
does not return anything

Was the patch working with IPA provider to you?

Thanks!

Michal this seems irrelevant now, I can't replicate it anymore. It must have been some quirk on my side. Sorry for that.

ACK to all patches except the 3rd (the man page update) which I can't ack.

Thanks!