On 07/21/2015 10:42 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 05:13:18PM +0200, Pavel Reichl wrote:
On 07/03/2015 11:55 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
Pavel, can you please check if this fix is valid for setups where the
main domain and subdomain have different case sensitivity?
LGTM, ci passed:

http://sssd-ci.duckdns.org/logs/job/18/76/summary.html

I did some basic smoke testing and feature around option krb5_map_user
works. But I have to admit I wasn't able to configure the feature to work
with IPA in trust with AD - which is the only use case relevant to the
change, right?
Yes, I don't think the patch can be tested actually with the current
config we have. It might be when we support full principals in the
mapping option and are able to inherit the option to a subdomain.

So feel free to ack/nack based on code validity.
So ACK, thanks!
In my previous testing I mostly used proxy as id provider and krb as auth
provider.