On 07/29/2015 08:51 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 10:19:33AM +0200, Pavel Reichl wrote:
Hello, please see trivial patch attached.

While I was investigating case I found that to access value of
'ldap_purge_cache_timeout'  option I need to use enum value
SDAP_CACHE_PURGE_TIMEOUT. I consider this to be a bad name (swap of cache
and purge) as I took me additional time to find this out. I think that
proposed name is better.

Unless somebody feels strongly against the patch I think it could be
reviewed by our new colleague.
Yes, I assigned the review to Petr.

Thanks!
Hi,
I went through the code, the replacement was done consistently everywhere.
I built it successfully.
CI tests:
http://sssd-ci.duckdns.org/logs/commit/0e/84d48733ed84948e52d62e9f7ca6f40dd7366c/1995/summary.html
(Failing is not relevant to the patch.)