On 10/23/2015 12:26 PM, Michal Židek wrote:
On 10/23/2015 08:55 AM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (22/10/15 19:52), Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
On 10/22/2015 05:55 PM, Michal Židek wrote:
On 10/22/2015 04:06 PM, Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
Hi everyone,

The attached patch fixes all PEP8 issues in src/tests/intg directory.
I.e. the
integration tests. It was extracted from the "intg: Add more LDAP
tests"
thread.

Nick

Thank you Nick.
Now there are just the
"E126 continuation line over-indented for hanging indent"
warnings, but we relaxed the condition on that one.
No we didn't.

Yes, this was my mistake as a reviewer. Sorry for wasting
everyone's time. I though the warning means something
different (stupid me!!).

Argh, this should have fixed everything. I'll take a look.

I would prefer if you could spend time with something more useful.
e.g. preparing samba dc in cwrap envirment.

It was me who asked Nick to put this to separate thread,
because more people are working on CI tests and I wanted
to avoid as many conflicts as possible by having at least
some parts sooner in master.

So I decided to save you some time and attacehd patch fixes
remain pep8 issues.

LS

I actually send patch with the rest of the fixes
to Nick and he ACKed it off-list (because I did not
CC devel list with the original mail).

Since the patch was the same as the one you attached
with the exception of 2 lines I think the ACK is
transitional, but I sent it to CI again to see results
of this version. Will post the results when they arrive.

Please put Nick as a reviewer of the patch as well since
he also did the review off-list.

ACK, CI link: http://sssd-ci.duckdns.org/logs/job/31/24/summary.html

Michal