On 11/11/2015 09:32 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
>Hi Jakub,
>
>I just sent the patch to the CI tests and they passed
>http://sssd-ci.duckdns.org/logs/job/32/63/summary.html
>
> >Then I would prefer undocumented. It matches how we (don't) document the
> >"command" option.
>I agree with little exception. I think it could be more clear if we write
>little documentation to commit message or to the code near the new option.
>But, how everybody wrote, we could leave man page without documentation.
Good idea, I can move the documentation that was previously in the man
page to the commit message, would that work for you?

Yes, it works for me.

I am going to 1/2 PTO for now.

The last two things are that I would like to run it due to your reproducer. And there is a remark from Stephen Gallagher which we need resolve.

However, CI tests passed. So if you're in a hurry with code review, please ask someone else.

I can continue with review tomorrow.

Regards

Petr