On 04/06/2016 04:55 PM, Petr Cech wrote:
On 03/31/2016 03:29 PM, Pavel Březina wrote:
On 03/29/2016 03:17 PM, Petr Cech wrote:

Hi,

I am going to take three days of PTO. There is my work. Tests don't leak
and they really test :-) It is possible to use compact form of them,
maybe more help functions... But I hope that main idea is visible.

Pavel, you can see TODO comment on line 666. It is a bug. I think that
only one rule pass but they all failed. If you see the reason please
write me.

Z in the end of the format means UTC+0 timezone and localtime returns tm relative to timezone on your machine. Thus you pass UTC+1 but evaluate it as UTC+0 and you end up in future time. I think you should be fine if you use gmtime instead.