On 05/02/2016 08:53 AM, Petr Cech wrote:
On 04/28/2016 01:41 PM, Pavel Březina wrote:
On 04/26/2016 09:38 AM, Petr Cech wrote:
Hi list,

this simple patch fixes talloc hierarchy in initializing negative caches
in responders.

This patch is applicable after [1].

[1]
https://www.mail-archive.com/sssd-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org/msg26515.html

The patch seems sane, but I think we should rather move ncache to rctx
and its initialization to common responder initialization since we use
it basically everywhere and when we convert responders to cache_req we
will use it even in those responders that don't implement it yet.

Hello Pavel,

thank you for respond.

I think, it is possible. There are two responders which don't use
ncache, but it is not obstacle.

Those are ssh and autofs responders. SSH looks up user and will use cache_req which can take advantage of negative cache for free thus autofs will be the only one where it is not used. I think it is worth it, but if anyone disagrees I can ack this patch since it is definitely correct.

I will rewrite it in new meaning.

Regards