On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 12:25:41PM +0200, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
> On (16/09/16 13:18), Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
> >On 09/16/2016 12:09 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> >> fedorahosted.org is being decomissioned:
> >>
> >> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/annou...@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/RLL3LFUPLYMAUKGZ5B3O64XKJXBT24KZ/
> >> so we need to find a new home for SSSD..
> >>
> >> I wanted to ask:
> >>     1) anyone from the core development team who is interested in
> >>        finding a new home to raise a hand, we need someone to "own" this
> >>        work
> >>     2) anyone from outside or inside the team who has an opinion to
> >>        voice it :) so far we haven't even thought about the requirements
> >>        in too much detail, though..
> >
> >Alright, here comes my opinion :)
> >
> >GitHub seems to me the path of least resistance, as we already
> >have hooks and started doing the pull requests. Especially considering the
> >recent addition of a review process.
> >
> That is just a temporary solution. I plan to move it to Pagure
> (later not now :-)
>
> >However, the issue tracker seems to be a point of contention. I know little
> >of
> >requirements here, but personally would be OK with GitHub tracker, and think
> >tighter integration and better visibility could win over deficiencies.
> >
> >I don't think Pagure is going to be a smooth ride at this point.
> >
> Tracker in github is not better.

Well, no, the tracker at pagure is absolutely awful right now. I couldn't
even see milestones there. But I hope we can ask to add some fields..

The first step imo is -- define what exactly we miss from pagure's
tracker. For me it's:
    - milestones
    - a way to link to RHBZ
    - priority (could be solved with tags I guess)
    - patch submmitted (could be solved with tags)
    - link to a design document (not totally needed, but if could be
      added together with RHBZ link hopefully)

So milestone and a link to external tracker are missing and need to be
added before pagure is useful.

> But we have a power to influence
> improvementes in Pagure.

Right. Github is missing links to RHBZ, but I don't see a way to add it
there..