Title: #24: MAN: Add a manpage for the sssd-secrets responder

jhrozek commented:
"""
On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 05:03:04AM -0700, Christian Heimes wrote:
> * Can SSSD's secret responder contact Custodia over Unix socket? I'd rather
> have UDS as the default example configuration than TCP/IP.

Looking at the code, so far it doesn't seem to be the case. For one,
there is code that checks for either http:// or https:// in the schema and
the connection itself only connects over SOCK_STREAM.

> * We are considering to limit allowed characters in paths as Custodia can't
> handle all quoted characters correctly.
> https://github.com/latchset/custodia/issues/60#issuecomment-247580469

OK, noted, but should we mention this in the sssd manpage?

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/24#issuecomment-247585198