Title: #21: IFP: expose user and group unique IDs through DBus

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (16/09/16 06:12), Jakub Hrozek wrote:
>I also wonder if the SIDs are needed. I don't have anything to add them in
>principle, except I would prefer to not add more attributes to the bus unless
>necessary, because then we have to keep them.
>
>So if you can find out the ID mapping is good enough for you, I think just
>going with ID numbers might be better.

BTW, I think that even with current version of sssd you could get UUID
That was a purpose of config option ```user_attributes```.
Please check man sssd-ifp -> user_attributes

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/21#issuecomment-247605525