Title: #39: RESPONDER: Enable sudoRule in case insen. domains

jhrozek commented:
"""
On Thu, Oct 06, 2016 at 03:51:05AM -0700, Pavel Březina wrote:
> The patch that should fix this is: 61913b8f0d1ba54d82640500d7486fac5f72b030

Well, didn't we establish that master was also broken, just the other
way around?

> Unfortunately it is written on top of cache_req refactoring in sudo responder
> which is not in 1.13 so unless we want to backport all those patches we need
> to write it from scratch.

I'm sorry, but I'm not a big fan of rebasing all that in the stable
branch, mostly because the code was never released outside Fedora and
enterprise users tend to find many more bugs with their strange
configurations..so maybe a couple of months in the future, when the code
hits RHEL-7.4, but I think it's too early.

> The problem in 1.14 is caused by fully qulified names in cache patches as far
> as we know.

Yes and no, we do use the right qualification, just always lowercased.
We need to use both cases also in master.

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/39#issuecomment-251938477