Title: #52: CI: Remove dlopen-test from valgrind blacklist

fidencio commented:
"""
On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 7:43 AM, lslebodn <notificati...@github.com> wrote:

> On (17/10/16 14:55), fidencio wrote:
> >On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:51 PM, lslebodn <notificati...@github.com>
> wrote:
> >> If you can reproduce any valgrind error reported by dlopen-test
> >> then we can consider to do it. Otherwise NACK to the idea.
> >> I do not want to implement something which I cannot verify whether it
> work
> >> or
> >> no.
> >>

> >Then I'm truly lost here, sorry.
> >If you think we cannot reproduce any valgrind error reported by
> dlopen-test
> >why should we remove dlopen-test from valgrind blacklist in the first
> place?
> >
> We cannot reproduce any valgrind error reported by dlopen-test *at the
> moment*.
> It means that dlopen-test run with valgrind does not report any error
> on all supported distros. Therefore there's no reason to have dlopen-test
> on valgrind blacklist.

I'm stepping out from the review.
For me the patch is not useful, but I'll leave it for more experienced
developer to decide whether the patch can be pushed or not (and that's the
reason I'm not setting the label "Rejected").

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/52#issuecomment-254725395