Title: #48: sssctl: Flags for commadn initialization

mzidek-rh commented:
"""
Is it really that confusing even with the comments added?
Well, I immediately return from the function when the flag is set, because the
function currently only initializes the confdb and the domain context. Of
course it is possible that the function will do also something else in the
future, but is not doing so now, so I do not see reason to put more code to the
if-statement.
I can change name of the function or flag (or any name) if you believe it will
help readability, but please provide suggestions.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/48#issuecomment-254781287