On 12/01/2016 02:56 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Thu, 2016-12-01 at 14:44 +0100, Pavel Březina wrote:
On 11/24/2016 02:33 PM, Fabiano Fidêncio wrote:
The design page is done [0] and it's based on this discussion [1] we
had on this very same mailing list. A pull-request with the
implementation is already opened [2].

[0]: https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DesignDocs/SocketActivatableResponders
[1]:
https://lists.fedorahosted.org/archives/list/sssd-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org/message/H6JOF5SGGSIJUIWYNANDA73ODHWBS7J2/
[2]: https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/84

I think we should also provide 'disabled_services' option, to give
admins a way to explicitly disable some responders if the don't want to
used them.

How would this work ?

If responder is listed in disabled_services, it won't be allowed to start via socket activation. If disabling the socket as Fabiano mentioned in the other mail is enough, I'm fine with it, plese test.