Title: #138: IPA: Skip conflict entries associated with sudo rules

jhrozek commented:
"""
Hi Justin, thank you very much for th epatches and sorry the review took so
long.

In general I like the approach, an extra parameter is probably the right way
since the conv_ functions return a string themselves. There is one compilation
error though:
```
/sssd/src/providers/ipa/ipa_sudo_conversion.c: In function
‘convert_runasextusergroup’:
/sssd/src/providers/ipa/ipa_sudo_conversion.c:877:33: warning: parameter
‘skip_entry’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-parameter]
                           bool *skip_entry)
```

I think just removing the parameter is OK since we don't check for unused
parameters.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/138#issuecomment-277067646