Title: #153: sss_cache: User/groups invalidation in domain cache

celestian commented:
"""
The are results from our CI
http://sssd-ci.duckdns.org/logs/job/62/90/summary.html
How we can see this patch fails on test_ts_cache.py integration test, namely:
```
test_group_2307bis_update_same_modstamp FAILED
test_group_2307bis_update_same_attrs FAILED
test_group_2307_update_same_modstamp FAILED
test_group_2307_update_same_attrs FAILED
test_user_update_same_modstamp FAILED
test_user_update_same_attrs FAILED
```
The reason is that there is used sss_cache internally on those tests.

I am not sure if request in https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/3164 is really
good idea.
The timestamp cache is important for high performance, so those tests cover
essential part of this functionality.  If we really would like to have
"user/groups invalidation in domain cache" I would like discuss those broken
tests with @jhrozek to be sure that I will not break the logic of tests. (I
will talk to @jhrozek on Monday.)
"""

See the full comment at