Title: #156: FILES: Remove unnecessary check

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (20/02/17 00:52), Jakub Hrozek wrote:
>Well, this check was actually intentional. Please grep for gr_mem in
>proxy_id.c code. I remember from the distant past that we had issues where
>libc would pass in a zero-length member name..
>
>To be honest, I haven't been able to reproduce this issue and I don't even
>remember if the issue in proxy code happened with the nss_files proxy -- so if
>you prefer to have a cleaner code guarding against conditions that we
>absolutely know how to trigger, feel free to remove the code. I'm just saying
>I added the check on purpose.

Do you mean macro `DEBUG_GR_MEM`?
a) this checkis there to have debug message "Group %s has no members!\n"
   rahter then "has 0 members!\n"
b) there if chech for NULL: `!grp->gr_mem[0]` and not '\0' :-)

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/156#issuecomment-281027539