Title: #163: Enable the files domain for all sssd configurations

pbrezina commented:
"""
Typo in last commit message:
```
This functionality is only enabled in case SSSD is configured with with <
```

Otherwise ack. I just wonder if this is really something that must be enabled
on build level. My concern is that if someone will not want to use it for some
reason, there is no way to disable the implicit files domain. We should provide
a configuration option to disable it.

Or we should provide a configuration option `enable_implicit_files` that will
default to `yes` if `--enable-files-domain` is given and to `no` otherwise.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/163#issuecomment-282282200