Title: #334: Print a warning when enumeration is requested but disabled

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (07/08/17 10:55), AmitKumar wrote:
>@lslebodn Thanks for information
>>src/responder/common/cache_req/plugins/cache_req_enum_users.c
>>src/responder/common/cache_req/plugins/cache_req_enum_groups.c
>
>I tried placing debug into these files when **enumeration** was enabled. But
>debugs were not logged.
>
>Though Can we place debug statement inside:
>`sdap_id_setup_tasks(){    //src/providers/ldap/ldap_common.c`
>`      if (sdom->dom->enumerate) {`
> `         //Debug statement here      <======`
>`      }`
>`}`

"src/providers/ldap/ldap_common.c" is backend part. (sssd_be)

And I assumed we should log messages in nss responder (sssd_nss)
therefore I mentioned cache_req plugins in previous comment.

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/334#issuecomment-320687034