On 08/08/2017 04:51 PM, Fabiano Fidêncio wrote:
People,

There's a test, part of our internal CI, recurrently failing in the
past few weeks:

=================================== FAILURES ===================================
_____________________________ test_add_remove_user _____________________________
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/ci/label/debian_testing/src/tests/intg/test_enumeration.py",
line 418, in test_add_remove_user
     ent.assert_passwd(ent.contains_only())
   File
"/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/ci/label/debian_testing/src/tests/intg/ent.py",
line 345, in assert_passwd
     assert not d, d
AssertionError: list mismatch:
unexpected users found:
[{'dir': '/home/user',
   'gecos': '2001',
   'gid': 2000,
   'name': 'user',
   'passwd': '*',
   'shell': '/bin/bash',
   'uid': 2001}]
==================== 1 failed, 226 passed in 976.19 seconds ====================

There's already an open issue for this case:
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3463 in order to track the issue.

So, as the subject says, shall we officially stop pushing patches till
we have this issue solved?

Best Regards,

I would prefer to normally continue development with the currently
open PRs and issues planned for the next release and make the
CI issue blocker for the next release.

This IMO is less disruptive, while also making the severity of the
CI issue high.

Michal