Title: #345: Improve the situation of recurrent failing CI tests

lslebodn commented:
"""
>I think the fact that the increased timeouts helped stabilize the tests is
>helpful information. I did not look into the issue itself yet, but it may help
>pinpointing the real cause.

@mzidek It is not helpful because it does not explain why it failed. And it
still might fail in future. Failures in test will be a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE problem
in modularity[1]. Because if test fails then module cannot be released and it
would also block rebuilding of other modules which will depend on sssd
(freeIPA)

I know that sleeps in tests are terrible (they hide bugs) downstream tests use
sleep on many places and therefore didn't catch bug fixed by commit
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/c/d4063e9a21a4e203bee7e0a0144fa8cabb14cc46

So we need to understand why test failed and explain it either in commit
message or it comment.
e.g. https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/c/b3074dca3acebd91437ef13d3329d6d65d655215

>Anyways, I do not have any motivation to work further in this PR (and that's
>the reason I did not assigned the bug to myself).

@fidencio  Me neither, I have enough fighting/debbuging downstream tests. But
all members need to be familiar with upstream tests.

[1] https://docs.pagure.org/modularity/
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/345#issuecomment-321314040