Hi,

1.15.4 will be released by the end of this months in a time-based
fashion. But obviously, the milestone is too big, so we need to decide
where do we push the tickets to.

I added tags to the tickets with my proposed cleanup:
    - move to 1.16:

https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/roadmap?status=Open&tag=cleanup-one-sixteen&no_stones=
    - move to 'future releases'
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/roadmap?status=Open&tag=cleanup-future&no_stones=
    - move to 'patches welcome'

https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/roadmap?status=Open&tag=cleanup-patches-welcome&no_stones=

It would be nice to hear some feedback from others before I move the
tickets.

About the tickets that are proposed to stay in 1.15 -- most of them have
PRs available, but those that we won't finish should IMO be rolled to
1.15.5, because who knows when will 1.16.0 be released and especially
the KCM related fixes are important to be included in Fedora around
Sep-5, so I think we might want to do another release a week after .4..

And finally, about the 1.16 milestone -- I suggest we start chopping on
that one as developers shake off 1.15.x tasks. We should do a time-based
release by the end of September, then one by the end of October and see
how many tickets are left..