> On 25 Sep 2017, at 22:40, Jakub Hrozek <jhro...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> - TEST: Adding krb5-libs to dependencies
>> (https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/218)
>> This PR has been stalled since celestian left the project. It's
>> something good to have but far from having high priority. IMO, this
>> can be postponed to the next release.
>>

> I think it can be pushed since you made the PR pass the CI tests which was
> the only blocker earlier.

OK, I just read additional comments Lukas had and while I agree with them, I’m
not sure it makes a lot of sense for us to spend time on fixing the PR. So my
current proposal is to just close the PR and defer the ticket..clearly, if the
problem hasn’t been fixed by now, nobody really cares strongly about the
solution..and the fix might be a nice task for an outside developer as well.