Title: #434: sudo: require sudoHost attribute and do not merge rules

pbrezina commented:
"""
On 11/05/2017 10:57 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> Well, I don't think this PR is urgent, so I would prefer if you could
> check the codepaths and not add another bool parameter unless it's needed.

It is not really about the codepaths but about desired logic. I think it
doesn't matter from ssh point of view since we are working with only one
attribute there. Can you tell me what is the desired behavior for autofs?

We also use it in ipa for hostgroups and desktop profile.

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/434#issuecomment-342093679