Title: #455: mmap_cache: make checks independent of input size

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (23/11/17 11:31), mzidek-rh wrote:
>mzidek-rh commented on this pull request.
>I do not think such optimisation is needed

And I do not think that these checks for corrupted memory cache are needed
since 1.11.90. But I'm fine with having them.

>because it will almost always be evaluated as false

That statement is true also for other checks for "corrupted" mmap cache.

>and in case it is evaluated as true it will only save us from doing few more
>checks. But maybe having this check makes this part of code more readable (at
>least it looks that way to me)? So I am OK with it.

Thank you for confirmation that you are fine with such check.

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/455#issuecomment-346598250