Title: #453: Speed up by-ID lookups with the help of the Global Catalog

jhrozek commented:
"""
@pbrezina sorry for the delay, but I was working on other PR reviews but also
on fixing some issues these patches had caused in AD downstream tests (new
tests are running at the moment).

About moving the logic to a separate request..I'm not sure this can be done
easily, because you can mix domains that support the locator and those that
don't in the cr_domains list, which means that running the locator before the
lookups themselves would be a bit wasteful (consider id_provider=files and
id_provider=ad, you don't want to search the AD server for every files provider
lookup).

The other option, which I in fact considered initially was to move the whole
logic into cache_req_search, but there you're searching only in the context of
a single domain (the one in the cache_req structure), but the locator needs to
set negative cache of other domains from the same forest/from the same main
sssd domain based on results of the locator.

So what can be done is to turn `cache_req_search_domains_locate` into a tevent
request, at least then `cache_req_search_locate_cache_done` and
`cache_req_search_locate_dp_done` would be moved into this new request.  Maybe,
if it's not too much of a hack, we could even pass the cr_domain list into this
new request so that it can even set the negative cache inside it.

Would this look nicer to you?
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/453#issuecomment-348170332