Title: #410: IPA: sanitize name in override search filter - Backport to
SSSD-1.13

fidencio commented:
"""
> Maybe, I do not know whether you used the same of IPA server for testing
> master and 1.13 but version of ipa-client should not have anything with this
> bug.

Yep, I've used the very same ipa server.

> Does it behave the same with sssd-1.15/-1.16?

And no, I couldn't notice the very same behave on 1.15/1.16.

As this PR does not have high prio (or higher prio) than a few other work that
I have on my back, I'll visit it back in a few days/week. As said before,
anyone else can review this and mainly **test** this patch/behaviour in order
to not leave it blocked in case a few days/weeks is not acceptable.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/410#issuecomment-348883656