Title: #484: SDAP: skip builtin AD groups in sdap_save_grpmem()

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (02/01/18 16:50), fidencio wrote:
>> Can you see some warnings?
>> Could you explain the reason?
>
>On the system that I use I haven't seen any warning. Unfortunately #378 has
>not been merged yet, so I can't say for sure there are no warnings in the OSes
>supported by our CI.
>
>So, saying that, it's just a matter of preference initializing the vars as
>NULL. IMO, in the worst case, it doesn't harm.

@pbrezina usually prefer uninitialized pointers; so compiler
+ static analyzers can detect using of uninitialized pointers.

There are some false positive warnings Wmaybe-uninitialized
with some older compilers with some code. And in such case it make sense to
initialize pointers to NULL. Otherwise I tend to agree with Pavel

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/484#issuecomment-354829923