Title: #470: IPA: Enable periodic subdomains refresh only after
responder-induced refresh finishes

mzidek-rh commented:
"""
Hi!

I personally think 'const' is better then #define if we do not need to put the
constant into a header file. Simply because it allows us to specify the type
explicitly. Also this constant is used in just one function, so it is better if
it is contained in this function only and not pollute the namespace.

But I think it is better to use upper cased identifiers for constants (no
matter how they are defined). So PTASK_FIRST_DELAY would be a better name for
it IMO.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/470#issuecomment-356302740