Title: #508: Fix/suppress few gcc8 warnings

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (07/02/18 23:39), fidencio wrote:
>Anyways, your comment makes sense.
>Blocking someone's work for no strong reason is not an attitude that I've
>liked to face (although I had to).

That's different levels of blocking.

There are some PRs (not just yours :-) #237 #378 #391 ...) which has not been
reviewed for quite a long). Sure they are blocked. But it is a different level
if you cannot compile project itself without warnings/errors.
In such situation, you cannot easily review/test others PRs.

I know that we are all busy. Maybe we should add label "prioritized"
to distinguish such PRs. Hopefully it will not be misused.

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/508#issuecomment-364172668