Title: #530: GPO: Add "thinlinc" to ad_gpo_map_remote_interactive

fidencio commented:
"""
@simo5, @CendioOssman,

Dropping a config snippet in /etc/sssd/conf.d/ with the option would be the way
to go ... and I'd like to see it being done by, for instance, the package that
wants/needs this option (thinlinc in this case).

However, I can see at least one issue here that has to be solved by SSSD before
actually relying on it (or please, someone correct me in case I'm mistaken):
The domain section usually looks like: [domain/<whatever you want to put here>]
... and it may be problematic ... as the package wouldn't know what's the
<whatever you want to put here> to create a functional snippet.

I'll wait for the opinion from other developers and then we can open a bug and
have a discussion (rather there, in the issue, than here, in order to keep it
easily tracked) about what would be the easiest/fastest way to have it done.

Does this make sense?
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/530#issuecomment-371863363