Title: #531: Add the needed machinery to have automated builds for our COPR
repos

jhrozek commented:
"""
I'm fine with this plan for master, but do you think it's wise with our level
of testing to build packages after every commit? We also try to check the
greentea tests at least before releases to make sure no regressions are
introduced and sometimes this takes quite a bit of time between the test breaks
and the fix is introduced.

So I would vote to only use this mechanism for the master branch. If you think
there are users of the other branches for every commit, then I would prefer to
have a separate branch where we build only the releases and a separate
git-tracking branch that would be built automatically.

btw now I wonder if the only-releases-go-here branch could also be automated in
the sense that a build would only happen in the branch when a new tag is added..
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/531#issuecomment-372442416