Title: #128: Fix group renaming issue when "id_provider = ldap" is set

fidencio commented:
"""
I really failed to understand how to write a test without calling `sss_cache`
to invalidate the cache as done in
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/128/files#diff-cb96335bb2dbee3face9f5ba04f18ce0R1526
 ... That was @lslebodn's suggestion.

When I reworked the patches I didn't find an easy wai to have
sdap_handle_id_collision_for_incomplete_groups() triggered (sorry, I can't give
you more details from the top of my head) and the test was not passing when
removing the `sss_cache` commands.

So, seems that there are a lot of things to be understood in this part ... but
that I'd really need someone's help to do so. If you have the time and the
willing to do this, please, let me know. We can do this over IRC ... just gimme
an "one day head's up" so I could try to remember the last state of the patch
set and then we can talk.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/128#issuecomment-379791988