> On 22 May 2018, at 10:24, Chris Kowalczyk <ckowalc...@suse.com> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> I have been trying to run sssd intgcheck, but to not success. Could you help
> me with it?
> Generally, I've been performing the following steps:
>
> autoreconf -if
> ./configure --disable-cifs-idmap-plugin --without-samba \
>             --without-nfsv4-idmapd-plugin --without-secrets \
>             --without-kcm --enable-intgcheck-reqs --with-os=suse
>
> make intgcheck
>
> ...And getting this error:
>
> configure: error: source directory already configured; run "make distclean"
> there first

Yes, the integration check configures sssd as well with some special overriden
paths and defaults. I don’t know if the intgcheck can be taught to respect the
main project configuration.

> Of course, make distclean destroys all the targets, so this is not a solution.
>
> I tried to follow the example in ./contrib/fedora/bashrc_sssd and build the
> tests in a separate directory, but also without success:
> autoreconf -if
> cd x86_64
>
> ../configure --disable-cifs-idmap-plugin --without-samba \
>             --without-nfsv4-idmapd-plugin --without-secrets \
>             --without-kcm --enable-intgcheck-reqs --with-os=suse
>
> make intgcheck
> Running make intgcheck from x86_64 directory complains about missing
> cifsidmap, so clearly there is some problem with configuration.

So if you want to run intgcheck with a non-default configure set you can run:

make intgcheck-run INTGCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS="--disable-cifs-idmap-plugin
--without-samba (…etc)”

Does it help?