Title: #592: too complex if-else structure in sss_dp_get_account_msg

fidencio commented:
"""
Patch is fine, CI has passed:  http://vm-031.${abc}/logs/job/90/14/summary.html

@amitkumar50, I'd like to ask you whether you're familiar with the commit
template that we follow in the project. It can be seen here:
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/blob/master/.git-commit-template

So, for this patch, it should be in the following format:
```
responder: simplify if-else structure in sss_dp_get_account_msg()

The structure of if-else statements in sss_dp_get_account_msg
become too complex. Replacing if-else with switch initially,
Will investigate more on refactoring further.

Resolves:
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/1903
```
Personally, I wouldn't bother you to submit the patch again fixing those
things. I'd rather fix it myself and push the patch, as long as you agree with
the modifications.

But I'm leaving it up to you. Please, just let me know what you think that
would be the best/faster way for you.

And thanks for the contribution!
"""

See the full comment at