Title: #655: Invalid id provider prevents other domains to start

mzidek-rh commented:
"""
But I think it is really convenient to detect this error in this part of the
code (where current patches do it) because detecting the error here will make
the domain to be skipped everywhere where the domain ctx is initialized (even
in other backends).

Would it be OK to test it the .so library with the expected name exist in the
'is_valid_id_provider' function and return false if it does not (and leave the
rest of the code same as in the current patch)? I think that would make it
generic enough for the case 3rd party providers are installed on the system.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/655#issuecomment-420569697