Title: #886: sudo: get timezone information from previous value when
constructing new usn

pbrezina commented:
"""
`sssd_be` process segfaulted in CI because `srv_opts->max_sudo_value` was
`NULL`. This happened every time when the process was started. Then we hit a
race condition where the new `sssd_be` process was trying to connect to the
monitor but at the same time, the monitor was ordered to shutdown by CI test.

I altered the patch with NULL check but I also changed the code to be more
descriptive and to use simple conditions. CI will hopefully pass now.

The deadlock should be avoided if the connection to the dbus is made
asynchronous but this is out of scope of this PR. I opened
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/4086
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/886#issuecomment-534468256